Heads up alternate shot records are back.  Who knows if there accurate lol

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Nov 21 2013 2:38 PM

Mine are.  :-)

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Thu, Nov 21 2013 3:02 PM

The database will of always updated, it was the code to show that was removed .

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Nov 21 2013 3:16 PM

Who gives a flying horse $hit about the Alt shot stats? We all know that many games have been won by the opponent getting disconnected and vice/versa. These are the most useless stats on WGT. Mean absolutely nothing other than an individual tooting his horn. I know for a fact I have won at least a 75-80 games where the opponents have not been able to get back when they have been disconnected by a WGT game error. I won one last week, had Gsoup as a partner and no one hit a single shot and the game error came up, we won the match. Total Bull$hit stat.

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Thu, Nov 21 2013 3:44 PM

Now, let's hear how you REALLY feel Renni! lol

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Thu, Nov 21 2013 3:55 PM

With Alt shot just for fun anyway, I never understood the value of the win loss record. It's thoroughly meaningless whether it's displayed or not.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Nov 21 2013 4:05 PM

I pretty much said how I feel Bubba, LOL, how ya doing my friend?

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Thu, Nov 21 2013 6:30 PM

The ALT match play stats  can be usefull  ,  for players who plays for $$$$  on here ,  probably it  gives  them an over all view of members %  on all aspect of the game (Stroke,Skin,Match ect)  maybee it give a team a chance to set up the bet according to the oppositions?  .    Some like you  say  Renn , like to look at their own stats,  i am one of them  Lolll          Just trying other  then  look at our own stats , to find a reason for wanting to see it for some players,  i know some members that mostly play ALT ,and they are good , if you just look at their stroke play stats  you would never know how good they realy are .         Frapp   

RSS