Forums

Help › Forums

Re: New to WGT

Sun, Dec 1 2013 5:42 PM (6 replies)
  • M0NKEYL00SE
    4 Posts
    Sun, Dec 1 2013 9:51 AM

Been playing about a week now. I started in the forums looking to pick up advice/tips which was very helpful.

I have just been playing ranked rounds solo to work on getting better. This game is such a blast.

Have yet get into any mulitplayer games yet as I have read about some of the rude people out there.

Anyway just wanted to say hello and thank you to the people that have posted with tips and advice on how to play this game.

Looking forward to playing with the golfers that can have fun on this site and meet some new people to golf with.

Where do I go to get the meds for the addict I've become playing this game for only a week. I'll have the gitters by mid next week without them.

Loose

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Sun, Dec 1 2013 1:27 PM

M0NKEYL00SE:
    Where do I go to get the meds for the addict I've become playing this game for only a week.

Lol, I'll check my bag & see what I can come up with. Welcome to the institute.

Doc :)

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Sun, Dec 1 2013 1:32 PM

Welcome aboard Loose. I have sent you a friend request. Hopefully we can get a game in soon.

• johnabel1234
    146 Posts
    Sun, Dec 1 2013 1:34 PM

welcome aboard the crazy train.i sent u some welcome presents,enjoy.go through your bag,see whats new.

• johnabel1234
    146 Posts
    Sun, Dec 1 2013 1:46 PM

tried to send u some wedges,spelled your name right also but it said no one by that username,dont understand why.mabey someone could shed some light on that.ok got it fixed had to do a little copy and paste.enjoy

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Sun, Dec 1 2013 5:29 PM

quit now before it's too late . .

• jsweetcr
    1,209 Posts
    Sun, Dec 1 2013 5:42 PM

Lobsterboy:

quit now before it's too late . .

I think it is already too late.  If he is posting it means he has been additively playing quite abit before the post, unawares to what is transpiring.  All we can do is help and spport him at this point, he is too far gone

RSS