Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Thanks

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jan 10 2014 8:21 PM (7 replies)
  • Talluin
    257 Posts
    Thu, Jan 9 2014 6:55 AM

To all CC owners, members, non-members, ex-members and friends for well wishes etc... i'm well on the way to recovering and unfortunately for the masses...

Tal's back in the WGT fold.  I've 1 working hand(which is all that's required to play)

Seems like i've missed a lot, looking forward to the banter in the forums as well as trying to improve my game.

Tal

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Thu, Jan 9 2014 7:10 AM

I'm sorry to hear that you've been unwell sir. Hugs.

• Talluin
    257 Posts
    Thu, Jan 9 2014 7:43 AM

thank you Courteney, motorbike accident, 2 broken wrists, several fingers, not the best Christmas present in the world but i'm alive...a gift in itself!

Looking forward to getting back into the swing of things, pun intended!  hope you're well :)

Tal

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Thu, Jan 9 2014 8:40 AM

Talluin:
    motorbike accident, 2 broken wrists, several fingers,

Fatal !?!?   Cudda been......????

For me add 2 broken legs in 12 places, many, many pins, and it's what got me hooked on this game....Fook all to do for 6 months lol

( all my fault anyway, sand blown tarmac is not the same as DRY English tarmac, over confident and paid the price )

Scary accidents tho...hope well 100% soon !

( keep riding ! )

Andy

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Thu, Jan 9 2014 11:23 AM

Glad to ear you are in a good frame of mind.......   Same for me in some way  working accident got me    ,can not work anymore ,  The gift  for me was this site i fund by accident ,  a good accident it was ,the game saved me,  my mind anyway ,  now i have this great game and its community  to help me go true  some hard time .  See you on the courses  .         Thanks for your post Tal.                 Frapp

• DDRoss1
    1,809 Posts
    Thu, Jan 9 2014 12:59 PM

Glad you are ok and wish you well with your recovery...I have had 2 motorcycle accidents in my life and both screwed me up, along with some random surf accidents, and some stupid bungee jump bet, lol...now i cant enjoy the things i like to do, do to 2 blown disks in my lower back and 4 herniated total, plus have no feeling in my left hand. I dont know what your going through, but i know its a tough road to recovery.. I wish you the best and hope you heal soon...God i miss my HOG....but alas no more and no more IRL golf..but i am older.  Good luck and god bless.

• pipala
    887 Posts
    Thu, Jan 9 2014 5:03 PM

Don't know you Tal but as a fellow biker I hope you recover quickly

Best wishes from Wales

Pip

• toona
    389 Posts
    Fri, Jan 10 2014 8:21 PM

Best wishes for a speedy recovery Talluim

RSS