Re: harder to hit ding

rated by 0 users
Fri, Apr 18 2014 2:36 AM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Apr 14 2014 11:07 AM

m40red:
    hi. at any stage between master and tour master does the ding become harder to hit? I wouldn't have thought so but it definitely has become harder to hit for me over the last few weeks. something just doesn't feel right when trying to stop it on the ding

Something to try to get yourself back on track-play a few rounds with the free ball. Get to the point you have moderate success and then switch back to your regular ball. Works wonders.

Also, having 3 different meter speeds could be causing you some grief. If you plan on upgrading, try to get them all the same speed.

• Wigglesw
    16 Posts
    Wed, Apr 16 2014 6:15 AM

Many thanks  ApexPC - I will look into your kind advice.

After playing around with the mouse and putting non-slip tape of my finger, which had no success, I was about to buy a new computer, change my desk, repaint my study, change my diet and take up yoga. I hope the solution is simpler.

Best wishes Wigglesw

• Wigglesw
    16 Posts
    Wed, Apr 16 2014 1:41 PM

Hello ApexPC,

I disabled PepperFlash from my Chrome browser as suggested. At least that's what I think I have done -  I am not even a hack when it comes to computers! It worked fine for a few rounds and I thought, now I will have to adjust to reality or would I wake  up from a dream only to find

myself selling the house and the car to solve the problem. Well, reality returned but not with the

meter slipping past in a uncontrolled sprint - now it's the stutters. I think the stutters are worse

but both are impossible. My computer is the first new generation of iMac,  (it's about six years old) so the graphic card is poor - is this the problem? I intend to get a new iMac - is this the time? I enjoy the game but it is unplayable at the moment. What is odd is that I did not have these problems before turning master.

Thanks for help,

Wigglesw 

• flopperboy2
    753 Posts
    Thu, Apr 17 2014 3:10 PM

hi have you had a look at another meter i see there is another 2 you can try...if you go into your clubs you can find it there

• jigglybutt
    208 Posts
    Thu, Apr 17 2014 5:57 PM

I've been having the same problems now for quite some time. I disabled the pepper flash in my chrome settings and it was smooth for a few days. I also use CC cleaner and always have everything cleaned out before I get ready to play. Made zero difference in the way my meter has been acting. I even used gamebooster programs to try and fix this issue.

But I finally caved and decided to try one of the browsers most everyone else was suggesting such as maxthon or comodo.

The reason I didn't want to get a new browser to play on was because I was sick of jumping through hoops just to play this game!

I decided to go with comodo and let me just say WOW best hoop I ever jumped through in order to fix my meter woes. My meter is smooth as it can be and I havent had it act jumpy or lag out on me once yet.

Give it a try and I'm telling you that it makes all the difference! Thanks to reading the forums I now have a smooth meter and couldn't be happier with the game.

Hopefully it will help you and give you that nice meter speed that makes the game more enjoyable.

Cheers

• Wigglesw
    16 Posts
    Fri, Apr 18 2014 2:36 AM

Hello Flopperboy2 (Is there another Flopperboy out there).

I switched back from Chrome to Safari and the problems have gone (so far) except that on occasions the meter runs right through, however, the ball is not stuck - it's like a practice shot even if I have clicked.

I will try other meters as suggested and the other browsers that have been mentioned.

I appreciate the help and realise this is a technical issue rather than a schizophrenic clicker finger.

Thanks, Wigglesw

• russellie
    668 Posts
    Fri, Apr 18 2014 3:08 AM

Go into Control panel. click on flash. and delete all

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Apr 18 2014 6:18 AM

Chrome is not a good browser to use at the moment. 

Apat from that...  Slightly missing the ding when you are certain that you hit the ding has been happening to me for awhile now. Hard to Explain...  but when you click to hit ding... the meter just glides past it...  like in slow motion.  Not every shot.... just the ones, I think I've nailed.

I would say it has something to do with Wgt's anti cheat programs, if there is such a thing.

Believe or Not

Good program that when it was on....   never knew what the truth was with anything they said....lol

-Roger

• PAGES
RSS