Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Jesus H Golf....

Thu, Sep 16 2010 1:29 AM (3 replies)
  • SandyBarfly
    26 Posts
    Wed, Sep 8 2010 2:53 PM

Hello WGT community, having just looked at this forum for the first time I send my sympathies to all the players who have been somewhat upset by the new changes.I discovered this game 3 months ago and would say I am addicted to the bloody thing,but feel it is not my place to complain regarding the 'changes' I will leave that to the top people as I feel humbled by their incredible scores.Having suffered the odd glich DESTROYING my score or misreading a putt or twenty I fully understand how frustrated it can make one feel,but its only a game/drug so whether you are Bolloxinbruges or Iconian or a newb hack like me spare a thought for those 'brave' players who will go through torture,pain,agony,heaven and hell at Celtic Manor next month.

• WGTSky
    223 Posts
    Wed, Sep 15 2010 1:48 PM

Heaven and Hell at Celtic Manor, now available in a convenient CTTH!

• MrRossner
    1 Posts
    Thu, Sep 16 2010 1:29 AM

Hello Sandy,

I too started about 3 weeks ago and really feel I will never come close to some of the scores I see on the list. I do enjoy the game and have joined some others online. I am really into the trukx game online. well keep on golfing and maybe we can get a round in sometime...                            Mr Rossner

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Thu, Sep 16 2010 5:11 AM

WGTSky:
    Heaven and Hell at Celtic Manor, now available in a convenient CTTH!

thanks for the new, but the 15th hole does not load, whats up

RSS