Help › Forums

Re: new arrival

rated by 0 users
Thu, Apr 10 2014 11:32 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • HWei
    534 Posts
    Fri, Feb 7 2014 5:33 AM

Ok then my bad I'll take back my comment earlier . Its ironic that how anyone here malipulates the enjoyment of the game

MainzMan:

Get to the point?  Your post was clearly suggesting you think this might not be a new player.  I responded with a tongue in cheek comment agreeing with you.

My point?  I think you may be right. 

Nothing more, nothing less.

• MainzMan
    9,590 Posts
    Fri, Feb 7 2014 5:35 AM

No worries, thought you must have taken it the wrong way.

• AlexBorgesjr
    1,305 Posts
    Thu, Apr 10 2014 11:32 PM

HELLO EVERYONE , REALLY COULDNT FIND A PLACE FOR A NEW POST, IM TRYING TO TRY SOMTHING A LITTLE DIFFERENT , WERE 2 OR MORE CLUBS COULD COMPETE, ALL THEY WOULD HAVE TO DO IS DECIDE ON THE SAME COURSE, AND EXACT CONDITIONS , THEN DECIDE COULD BE 5 ,8,OR 10, THE TOP SCORING PLAYERS IN THIS NUMBERS, IF 3 TEAMS PLAYED AND YOU DECIDED 8 WOULD BE YOUR CUT LINE , THEN YOU ADD THE SCORES FROM EACH TEAM FROM THOSE 8 BEST PLAYERS IN THAT EVENT,THE TEAMS WITH THE LOWEST SCORES OF COURSE AND WE COULD HANG TROPHIES ON THERE PROFILE PAGE. WOULD LIKE TO GET THIS STARTED ALL READY. ... AND JUST LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE IT WILL EVOLVE AS TIME GOES BY RESPOND AS SOON AS YOU CAN WOULD LOVE TO GET STARTED .... ALEXBORGES `ANY IDEAS GIVE ME A RING 813778-8084..... OR SEND ME AN EMAILM ME

• PAGES
RSS