Forums

Help › Forums

Re: PROPER ETIQUETTE TIPS

rated by 0 users
Sat, Feb 8 2014 10:15 PM (2 replies)
  • barryinusvi
    5 Posts
    Sat, Feb 8 2014 2:23 PM

I have enjoyed WGT since joined AND would like one of the staff to post the proper etiquette when in a foursome and playing any other matches.

Some examples would be what you should do if you are called away from the match, or if your computer has a slow reload speed and all other players are being held up.  Finally what about players who constantly reject invitations to play.

I have tried to drop them from my lists but they keep turning up like bad pennies.

I sincerely love this game and hope you will consider posting my questions.

Sincerely

barryinusvi@yahoo.com

• HWei
    534 Posts
    Sat, Feb 8 2014 6:53 PM

Honestly ,to be quite frankly is to be better off inviting your friends list to play in foursome rather than hosting a game that when a certain player has issues .There you won't have to wait till they get into a game lately it has been an issue with loading ,pending on what browser they are using may have some issues .Like for example (Google Chrome) is a MAJOR problem in the past .

So, with that WGT staff can't really do much of any ? IMHO. As far for PLAYERS that who rejects , its on them they feel when by seeing who has issues they'll reject of joining in based on an individual player tier level  if you ask me.

The best is to IMO take for what its worth and NOT be worry bout it ,just enjoy the game.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sat, Feb 8 2014 10:15 PM

Tips on golfing etiquette isn't a bad idea as some people that join the site have never played real golf.

As for the problems you've encountered, joining a busy country club would help.

RSS