Forums

Help › Forums

Re: I love this game but I hate the credit system

rated by 0 users
Fri, Oct 1 2010 4:13 PM (3 replies)
  • etp714
    1 Posts
    Thu, Sep 9 2010 9:33 PM

LOve playing but  some of us just can't afford tosink money into credits to buy virtual golf clubs. Nor do alot of  us have the credit cards themselves to be able to do so.

WGT has to come up with away to make credits available to the lower  income folks.

• WGTSky
    223 Posts
    Fri, Sep 10 2010 8:59 AM

You can earn free credits by taking surveys, signing up for popular services, and buying products you might have already needed by visiting the Offers page here: http://wgt.com/user/offers.aspx In general they are quick & simple and add free credits to your account right away! 

Support for these offers is made easily available from our partner by clicking the Contact Support link to the right of where it says Earn Credits.

So have a look...no cost to you :)

• urayandro
    2 Posts
    Fri, Oct 1 2010 9:44 AM

i'm 100% agree this game has bad credit system. especially there is no other way to get credit other than using credit card (real money) or completing offer, it's so boring.

why not give player some credit when we play? tournament prize perhaps?

or just like other mmo game that use 2 currencies. one is the credit that we get from playing, other one is credit that we get from transfering real money or completing offer. FYI it's like almost all mmo game use this credit system. so game could consist on two virtual item. one is the item we could buy with credit (that we get from playing) other is special item that we could buy with real money. so everybody's happy...

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Fri, Oct 1 2010 4:13 PM

urayandro:
    why not give player some credit when we play? tournament prize perhaps?

Check out the Getting Started and the FAQ Home (Credits and Deposits) over there----->

So you know, you can also earn credits by moving up in tiers and when you place well in tournaments.  Try the free weekly CTTH...It won't help your scoring average, but you can earn credits by competing against players in your tier.  Another bit of advise is to give it time...you need to be here a while to learn the ropes.    

Joey

RSS