Forums

Help › Forums

Re: NOTEBOOKS

Tue, Mar 25 2014 12:41 PM (2 replies)
  • dougsda
    153 Posts
    Tue, Mar 25 2014 10:51 AM

WGT   I would like a sleeve of balls the 7 dollar 1's for the notebook i i bought 2 months ago. i putt all my notes for putting on kiaw in it. And the Golfnow Tourny has made all them null. today would be nice since i have putted on kia  about 3 months of my life in the last 4 years and now it has killed every note i had on this course. what ever you are doing to this game make's no cent's to have this notebook any more i started a fire with the note's i had 4 years so i could stay warm in montana. I'm starting a facebook page SAVEWGT game from WGT                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    PLease send Balls to dougsda   and please take my notebook of my account                    Doug  the sitting divot ace!!!! 

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Tue, Mar 25 2014 11:27 AM

ROTFLMAO.

• biteme100
    156 Posts
    Tue, Mar 25 2014 12:41 PM

And here I thought that putting on kia in the golfnow tourney was completely different than all the other times I played it. Oh well. my mistake.

Biteme

RSS