Forums

Help › Forums

problems

rated by 0 users
Fri, Sep 17 2010 6:41 PM (0 replies)
  • jammeej
    3 Posts
    Fri, Sep 17 2010 6:41 PM

hi all.... i am having a few problems.... i am a master, well i was before the new system came into play, now i don't know wot i am...  i brought new master clubs before the new tier rankings, spent quite a bit of cash, but i did like the game so i didnt mind.. unfortunatly  i have not been able to get use to my new clubs.. whether its me or the game, there just seems to be to many inconsistency, which stops me playing to the standard i was before my new clubs.. i want to go back to my pro raptures, but they seem to be locked...  even thou i have supposedly better and more expensive clubs, how is it i cant downgrade????? i cant increase my level as i just cant seem to hit one shot on the line, and when i actually do, the response is nothing like it should be....  my clubs say in there description more accuracy yet i cant even stay on the fairway..   it is stopping me playing this game... how can i get around this situation???? it seems silly i cant downgrade to pro raptures........

RSS