Help › Forums

Every shot can't be the wrong shot

rated by 0 users
Wed, Mar 26 2014 6:42 PM (0 replies)
  • JerryBeers
    1 Posts
    Wed, Mar 26 2014 6:42 PM

Dear WGT,

I've been playing quite a while, but I've just about had it with the game. Not sure when or how it's happened, but in recent months it seems that every shot is the wrong shot. If the flag is on top of a ridge, the ball gets up to the top, but just quite doesn't have enough to stay on top. If the flag is below the ridge, then somehow that shot is the one that stays up top. Putts on one green that break across the hole, don't break at all for other identical situations. Shots uphill go farther than the yardage limit for the club and, of course, go through the green and end up in impossible rough. Shots that are aimed off the green left blow all the way across the green with a 5 MPH wind. 

It's ridiculous how often this happens and leads to an unsatisfactory gameplay, and I'm not sure how much more I can take. Shots that are good shots should end up with a good result. Not every time, as the rub of the green is involved, but every shot can't be the wrong one. 

Hope you figure out that your job is to provide entertainment, not annoy your customers.

RSS