Help › Forums

Re: clapping

Wed, Apr 2 2014 7:24 PM (37 replies)
  • NiFromFb
    89 Posts
    Sun, Mar 30 2014 12:23 AM

MainzMan:
    I'd be all in favour of booing, laughing and jeering at bad shots too

That would be pretty cool. Personally, the clapping doesn't bother me since it happens after the shot. I do turn the birds, planes, trains, automobiles and wind off, though.

• alberich35
    858 Posts
    Sun, Mar 30 2014 12:53 AM

MainzMan:

I'm surprised they linked the clapping volume to the club sound volume.  I would have thought this is more an ambient sound, maybe it could be linked to that in a future update?

I liked it the first few times I heard it but it does get pretty old pretty quickly.  

I'd be all in favour of booing, laughing and jeering at bad shots too, it would make alt shot games even more fun.  As long as the volume was independent of the club sound of course.

I'm not surprised, after all the friend invite sound is linked with music, no music = no friend invite sound.

They have to rebuilt the sounds packages which made no matter how.

• Steven1163
    2,912 Posts
    Sun, Mar 30 2014 1:18 AM

Of all the things WGT could give us in here, they go and give us the clap  :-))))

~Steven~

• BigFlop
    8 Posts
    Sun, Mar 30 2014 2:11 AM

Absolutely hate it - makes it sound like an 80s Arcade game. And that without any galery around when you actually play.

I do like my club sounds, SO PLEEEAAASE WGT remove this crap or make it optional.

Floppy 

• longballknocker
    40 Posts
    Sun, Mar 30 2014 2:59 AM

Love the clap, now I don't miss sending a nb text

• Steven1163
    2,912 Posts
    Sun, Mar 30 2014 12:42 PM

BigFlop:
    Absolutely hate it - makes it sound like an 80s Arcade game. And that without any galery around when you actually play.

I agree Floppy...it sounds like WGT put 3 guys in the room and forced them to clap

~Steven~

• aric737
    26 Posts
    Tue, Apr 1 2014 5:39 AM

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• alberich35
    858 Posts
    Wed, Apr 2 2014 7:24 PM

Steven1163:

BigFlop:

I agree Floppy...it sounds like WGT put 3 guys in the room and forced them to clap

~Steven~

There are differents sounds, applause for a hole in one (par3) is more réalistic, it's a real public with people clapping and shouting their happiness and joy.

RSS