Forums

Help › Forums

Re: hello

Thu, Sep 23 2010 7:19 AM (2 replies)
  • 11doski
    129 Posts
    Sat, Sep 18 2010 9:38 PM

hello golfers. im going to try this for as all other methods of finding a worthwhile cc have been exhausted.  i love this game and play it probably 10 hrs a day. im retired and have nothing else to do, and i love this game . im looking to improve on it to make it to the next level of my game. im looking for a club that has more than 2 or 3 players in each tourney and instead of having winner take all tourneys, may 1st 2nd and 3rd place payouts. to give the less talented players a chance to win some of their credits back. hard to play against legends and masters in a winner take all tourney when they shoot 5 to 8 under all the time. but seriously i would love to have a club invite me to their club to play in tourneys, with a fairness to all players and not just themselves. \

• SystemCrash
    209 Posts
    Mon, Sep 20 2010 9:08 PM

Hi and welcome!

Did you try the Country Club Corner? You can advertise a CC or ask for one there.

Also, just a little friendly advice about posting your real email in plain text. There are plenty of bots out there scanning the forums for anything@yahoo.com,  anything@gmail.com, etc! It's a call for spam galore! A good trick is to put in random spaces or other characters.Easy to decode for humans, hard for computers:

ex: le mon ows ki (at) ya hoo com

Rob!

• mikem77
    1,218 Posts
    Thu, Sep 23 2010 7:19 AM

the club u wanted is

THE UK GOLFERS ELITE CC

mike

RSS