Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Making Ball Changes During a Round

rated by 0 users
Wed, Apr 2 2014 9:01 PM (5 replies)
  • jdgponca
    1 Posts
    Wed, Apr 2 2014 1:13 PM

Please consider a way to change balls during a round. This is especially an issue when you're playing with a single ball, usually awarded for certain tournaments, that is lost or runs out of hits during a round, requiring you to play the remainder of the round with the standard ball rather than higher quality balls that have been purchased.

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Wed, Apr 2 2014 2:59 PM

its not gonna happen bro so either buy more balls or take your chances with one ball

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Wed, Apr 2 2014 3:43 PM

From the Rules Of Golf:

Appendix I – Local Rules; Conditions Of The Competition

See - Part C - Conditions Of The Competition

1. Specification Of Clubs And The Ball

c. One Ball Condition

If it is desired to prohibit changing brands and models of golf balls during a stipulated round, the following condition is recommended:

“Limitation on Balls Used During Round: (Note to Rule 5-1)

(i) “One Ball” Condition

During a stipulated round, the balls a player plays must be of the same brand and model . . . .

• Chinajohn
    1,190 Posts
    Wed, Apr 2 2014 8:49 PM

Is there some hitherto unknown law of physics that's only applicable to this site that requires EVERY poster to ask this question as their first post, WITHOUT first doing a search?

Please! Use the search facility top right (ish) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

This question is asked (and answered by forum members while being ignored by WGT staff) at least twice a week.

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Wed, Apr 2 2014 8:51 PM

Dam i wish i had a pound for everytime someone asked!

• alberich35
    858 Posts
    Wed, Apr 2 2014 9:01 PM

Of course ... the rules ... But on practice with mulligan you can compare differents clubs, why not the same with balls ? When you see the pricing it'll be nice for choose..

• RSS