Forums

Help › Forums

Just My Opinion

rated by 0 users
Fri, Apr 18 2014 12:23 AM (0 replies)
  • radard
    171 Posts
    Fri, Apr 18 2014 12:23 AM

Been thinking about the game i play and the people i meet .For the most part been great/like my 1'st country club (((Guys and Dolls))) what a fantastic club it was and still is i am sure. So that i change clubs what a mistake going to (Tandem Heights) Country Club ///////// in the time i was there and the tourney's  were 4 rounders 9,9,9,18  not the club for me and when i left that was the fun part the head honcho who i thought was a friend dumped me on Skype and friends list ......Kinda lame and then talked about the programs he uses in games and ready-go's -and if you ask me that's stealing from everyone....so really pay attention to who you are playing with and i don't have to say  a name most know how the lair and cheater is i am talking about /////////and to be honest i was really nice could have been worse          play and have fun Rad out  and if you have something to hide don't drag about it  i have plated you straight and you stink OK out again Lucky you have any friends and you know who you are 

RSS