Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Hello Fellow Golfers!

rated by 0 users
Wed, Sep 29 2010 8:35 PM (9 replies)
  • RedFoxgm
    7 Posts
    Sun, Sep 26 2010 6:36 PM

Hi all. I'm new to WGT since Aug 30. Great golf sim, and I love the difficulty and challenge. I NEVER quit. Though competitive- I have fun and enjoy a good round of golf.

Look forward to the play.

Keep it on the short stuff and see you on the links.

Fox

• ty33
    39 Posts
    Mon, Sep 27 2010 8:41 AM

Hi RedFoxgm,

Welcome to wgt!!!  Its a great golf site, and I hope you find it as much fun as I did and still do.

GL to you in your journey

• beaves
    14 Posts
    Mon, Sep 27 2010 11:34 AM

welcome to the game.enjoy!!

• RichKCL
    278 Posts
    Mon, Sep 27 2010 11:56 AM

welcom red. you eill def. have a good time with this when I firsr started I played so much I racked 90 hours worth of programs on my dvr oops took 4 days to watch it all lol don't fall into that trap LOL. Head Up Swing Hard see you on the links

• toona
    389 Posts
    Mon, Sep 27 2010 5:17 PM

welcome, enjoy yourself and keep it in the short stuff.

• kathleenp980
    1 Posts
    Wed, Sep 29 2010 3:06 AM

Hello !
    I am also a new member. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guy !

• Pamalam
    2 Posts
    Wed, Sep 29 2010 12:12 PM

Ok this is totally off the subject, my Husband passed away in June. He had credits on his account. How can I have his credits applied to my account and his personal info, credit card info deleted? Have sent numerous emails to WTG but no response, can anyone advise me????

• RedFoxgm
    7 Posts
    Wed, Sep 29 2010 4:13 PM

Fellow Golfers,

Thanks for all the welcome wishes. Been enjoying the game. 

If you're not a quitter (that includes those who quit on the last hole to save average. ;) ) then feel free to send me a friend invite. 

Pamalam, so sorry to hear of your loss. May you be surrounded with family and good friends to help sooth the loss. Wish I had an answer for you- I don't. Perhaps a message to Admin could help.

See you all soon on the short stuff.

Fox

• mutttley
    8 Posts
    Wed, Sep 29 2010 8:35 PM
    you want it all? how many credits r u talkin about?
  • imdadude
    6 Posts
    Thu, Sep 30 2010 8:05 AM

i don't know how to start a new post but why is the game freezing after the maintenance last night?

RSS