Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Free Tourneys - Requests

rated by 0 users
Mon, Oct 4 2010 10:58 AM (2 replies)
  • ThreeSpot
    476 Posts
    Mon, Sep 27 2010 8:26 AM
    1. Please make next week's unlimited somewhere other than StA. We had StA weeks 35-38, then week 39 was Kia, but was single play. I can't play RG, I like to play the unlimited many times each week, but StA is getting old.  Please help me out here!
    2. Please add a WK 40 Free Multi.
    3. Please make the October Free CTTH available to the new tiers. I'm a Tour Master and am unable to play the September  CTTH. I assume the other new tiers have the same issue.

Thank you WGT, I appreciate the help!

• Golfspieler
    1,614 Posts
    Mon, Sep 27 2010 8:50 AM

I'd like to second the request to add a week 40 free multiround tournament.  We always have a multiround tournament, what happened this week ? And I'd like to add a request of my own for using Oakmont in the weekly tournaments. Is there some reason we have the same three courses every week? Oakmont would be a refreshing change.

thanks

• ThreeSpot
    476 Posts
    Mon, Oct 4 2010 10:58 AM

ThreeSpot:

1. Please make next week's unlimited somewhere other than StA. We had StA weeks 35-38, then week 39 was Kia, but was single play. I can't play RG, I like to play the unlimited many times each week, but StA is getting old.  Please help me out here!

StA is the weekly unlimited again, and it has been for 6 of the last 7 weeks, the lone exception being week 39 when Kia was miscast as a single play. In addition, the September unlimited was StA (for Tour Masters, at least) and the October unlimited is StA.

WGT - please vary the unlimiteds. Please?

RSS