Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Hello All my name is John

rated by 0 users
Wed, May 14 2014 12:30 PM (4 replies)
  • Rocket8868
    8 Posts
    Tue, May 13 2014 11:25 PM

I am new to the club and I am ready and willing to meet and play you all very soon a little about m am now a quadriplegic game so I can no longer play the real game., but very much enjoy competing agaist all players or teaming up witplaye on other h someone to take on other teams,

Have a great day all a enjoy your Games,

John

• garypinhunter
    1,049 Posts
    Wed, May 14 2014 6:12 AM

Welcome John.  Can relate to not being able to ever hit the links again. You may find something useful at my golf tips website I  created it for my club, but anyone can use it.

Have a great day as well Gary

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Wed, May 14 2014 11:30 AM

Rocket8868:

I am new to the club and I am ready and willing to meet and play you all very soon a little about m am now a quadriplegic game so I can no longer play the real game., but very much enjoy competing agaist all players or teaming up witplaye on other h someone to take on other teams,

John

Welcome aboard John, glad to have you.

- WGTdbloshoe

• WGTyphoon
    597 Posts
    Wed, May 14 2014 11:37 AM

Rocket8868:

John

Hey there John. Welcome aboard. I'm sure that you'll enjoy playing the game. Competing against others is a great feeling for sure so definitely play some match play games when you get the opportunity. Feel free to ask any questions you have.

-WGTyphoon

• stevietwotimes
    1,327 Posts
    Wed, May 14 2014 12:30 PM

welcome John.....

good luck out there bud.....its addictive :)

RSS