Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Watch Videos and get nothing

rated by 0 users
Sat, May 24 2014 11:17 AM (6 replies)
  • beefy7904
    1 Posts
    Sat, May 24 2014 8:48 AM

ok, wth is going on, I watched several videos before I noticed I wasn't getting any view credits for watching them, and yes I watched it all the way to the end. I have never had this problem before, and please don't respond with the usual BS, AKA " it's your computer, clear cache, history, cookies and such, I know better than that. Would appear I have wasted my time in watching these videos and not received any credits of views. It doesn't even show up in my account nor where it says ( didn't receive credits? Click Support) Looks like the norm for this site. I guess we all should just close our accounts.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sat, May 24 2014 10:52 AM
    Most pay out. I put it down to incompetence rather than anything sinister.
  • Arrons1977
    144 Posts
    Sat, May 24 2014 11:17 AM

Ok, just who are you blaming the incompetence on, because I'm an IT instructor at a very prestigious University and have a PHD in Computer Science. 

• cdefghi
    2,872 Posts
    Sat, May 24 2014 11:34 AM

With all due respect Miss Fish- incompetence, sinister, planned or just a mistake, what difference does it make. Bottom line is that thousands of people have completed Live Gamers offers this week and not been given the credits due. That outfit and WGT both could give a rats a-s about us the members of this site. An absolutely terrible way to run a business and an even more terrible way to treat the people that support said business. I've broke my butt to advance to where I am now and I'm really starting to lose respect for this site and also fast losing  interest in being part of this community.

• patrickmar
    245 Posts
    Sat, May 24 2014 12:06 PM

the fact is that live game and WGT don't just don't give a "F" about it. i have sent both several complaints with NO COMMUNICATION from either party. how can you "WGT" run a business and just disregard communication to your customers. all i have to say is WTF.  and i will continue to send both live game and WGT a WTF message everyday just to show you that i say "FU"

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Sat, May 24 2014 12:49 PM

There are several threads about the same thing that has been going on now for 5 days.

In other words those that are aware of the problem aren't playing those videos because they know they won't get the credits for doing so.

Caveat Emptor 

• ISH47
    1,963 Posts
    Sat, May 24 2014 2:42 PM

I'm not even doing the carousel anymore.. 6 views a day isn't worth my time. Once LG's hits start declining rapidly they'll do something.

RSS