Forums

Help › Forums

Re: New Glitch or what

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jun 6 2014 6:02 PM (5 replies)
  • Arrons1977
    144 Posts
    Thu, Jun 5 2014 11:05 AM

Just want t see if anyone else has been experiencing a problem with their drunken caddy. Since the last maintenance shutdown, I have experienced the changing of my clubs or my putting scale  when I go into reverse view. I select the putter scale for the scale I want, then I look at the break in reverse view and go back and my putter scale moves up 1 scale higher. n my approach shots, I have a 154 yard shot, so I select my putter to see where the aimer is at and adjust to where I think I should hit, depending on the wind. When I go back, it has change my club back to my driver instead of the iron I selected. I do catch it doing that a lot and change it back, however, there are times I don't catch it and causes me to lose a hole or even a game especially 45 second timed games and It doesn't matter which browser I use, IE, Comodo Dragon. Jet, Maxthon, Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox. As you can see, I have tried a every one of these browsers and got the same result. I think it's another good reason to have an option to turn the caddy off in the menu/ option. 

BTW, I do clear my cache, cookies, and history before I start playing everyday, and even go as far as to clear it after playing a few games. This post is for the purpose of addressing an issue about the game, and not for the GOON squad to come on here and redicule my misspelled words or bad punctuation.

• rollone
    777 Posts
    Thu, Jun 5 2014 6:36 PM

ridicule...sorry couldn't resist

• SOYEL1
    698 Posts
    Thu, Jun 5 2014 7:58 PM

Sometimes the mouse wheel(scrolling) does that, but if you change a club, and switch back, it returns to the default. otherwise it's a bug, but hasn't happened to me. Maybe try another mouse?

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Thu, Jun 5 2014 9:44 PM

It's not the mouse in this case.

The game has "forever" put the putter scaling back to it's default after changing to chip / pitch view and back. I assume that it's the same for the reverse action,

Today, the selection is "driver" after switching back and forth to "putt" on the track.

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Fri, Jun 6 2014 4:30 PM

If you mean you switch to putt to look at the grid on approaches, use chip or pitch instead. It will always keep the IRON you had chosen, but it will switch your 3w to 3i on switching back to full shot. 

The default scale on the green has always been like that. 

What to check before letting your backswing go?

Everything.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Jun 6 2014 6:02 PM

JimbeauC:

If you mean you switch to putt to look at the grid on approaches, use chip or pitch instead. It will always keep the IRON you had chosen, but it will switch your 3w to 3i on switching back to full shot. 

The default scale on the green has always been like that. 

What to check before letting your backswing go?

Everything.

This is petty true.  If you change screens for any type of shot.... then the caddie might select a different club or meter scale....  All you have to do is, smash the caddie... lol

Always look at what clubs or putter meter scale b4 u do any shot

-Roger

RSS