Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Bracket Tournaments

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jun 12 2014 1:00 AM (3 replies)
  • mikeeee2
    3 Posts
    Wed, Jun 11 2014 11:39 AM

Looking for some help with CTTP brackets. I have entered 4 of these and and made it

through to the second round twice. After I get the e-mail letting me know that I have

advanced I click on the link that says play now and the WGT page loads and then

it says this tournament has ended. Both time I have responded within a have hour

of receiving the e-mail from WGT. On the e-mail it says I have 24 hours to play the next

round. I contacted customer support but have not heard back from them yet so I hop

maybe someone can tell me what I an doing wrong. I'm sure that I may not be as Tech

savvy as many of you are but I am able to follow simple instructions and know how to 

read and understand things. Thank you for any help you can provide.

Thanks again. Mike C. (mikeeee2)

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Wed, Jun 11 2014 11:48 AM

Please contact us at members@worldgolftour.com and include a screenshot of the bracket tournaments you are referring to so that we can investigate. Thank you.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Jun 11 2014 11:51 AM

WGTadmin:

Please contact us at members@worldgolftour.com and include a screenshot of the bracket tournaments you are referring to so that we can investigate. Thank you.

Does it then go on the pile you already have that were submitted last week and are still waiting for an answer?

• mikeeee2
    3 Posts
    Wed, Jun 11 2014 12:29 PM

I'm sorry, you may have me confused with someone else.

I am mikeeee2 not mikee2. I made a mistake on the post and will try to correct it.

This is my first post to the forum and will be more careful in the future. M.charbonneau

• mikeeee2
    3 Posts
    Wed, Jun 11 2014 12:36 PM

Sorry  YankeeJim, thought you were speaking with me and now I see you were

speaking to them. Sorry again.  mikeeee2

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Jun 11 2014 4:28 PM

YankeeJim:

WGTadmin:

Does it then go on the pile you already have that were submitted last week and are still waiting for an answer?

we pass them to our engineers, so if you have more screenshots, please email them in :)

-wgticon

• oneeyedjohn
    9,572 Posts
    Wed, Jun 11 2014 6:09 PM

WGTicon:

YankeeJim:

WGTadmin:

we pass them to our engineers, so if you have more screenshots, please email them in :)

-wgticon

May I suggest ur engineers pull their fingers out then as this is a popular concept, but the glitches need ironing out pretty quick, otherwise interest will wane.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Thu, Jun 12 2014 1:00 AM

mikeeee2:

After I get the e-mail letting me know that I have

advanced I click on the link that says play now and the WGT page loads and then

it says this tournament has ended

Can you still play those comps from the Game Client.

Just saying, I never click the links on the Emails....  I just go to the Tourny section on the Game Screen.

-Roger

RSS