Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Consecutive days played

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jun 23 2014 9:57 AM (7 replies)
  • Artemusbuddy
    417 Posts
    Sat, Jun 21 2014 3:31 AM

I was searching forums to find out if the 880 experience points would go higher with higher days played. Answer is no. I was pleased with myself for having hit 55 cd's. That was until I saw players with over 500. Apparently I have to step up my game playing.

Thanks WGT for an awesome and most realistic playing experience ever. Hell I'd be a millionaire with all the green fees and cost related expenses if I were to physically play all these courses.

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Sat, Jun 21 2014 12:34 PM

If a day comes up such that time is an issue, we only need to play 1 hole to count as a day played.

To play just 1 hole, at the top of a WGT web site page  click on WGT Community > Golf Courses, pick a stroke play course (not a CTTH course) and then pick a hole.

Play the hole.

Many of us pick a par 3 hole to limit the # of 'hits' on a paid for ball.

• cdefghi
    2,872 Posts
    Sat, Jun 21 2014 2:07 PM

Myself I not only use the 1 hole practice mode for xp's but for working on mapping all my clubs.  Recently purchased the high lvl BB 3W and love to go to certain holes--- #17 Oak--- #10 Merion--- and a host of other short tee shots and see what the capabilities are for that club for future reference.   I also tuned in every punch shot long- short, and medium, playing #18 at Oly.  With the shorter tees you also get to try a very tight drive and work on your driving accuracy on that particular hole.  Grip it and rip it- and who cares if its FW- rough- or those bunkers just before that green.  With wind aiding you can actually put it in the throat of that elevated green and hopefully someday I'll put it on the dance floor, not just fringe.   Whatever the lie becomes its a gr8 way to work on getting the ball close enough for birdie on that particular hole, and others, and map what my wedges can do for future reference.

Despite not getting credited for the many Eagles I've gotten driving those short tee shot greens with BB, it satisfying enough just pinpointing a spot to give me a shot at Eagle on those Standard practice greens.

• SPINO1
    5,394 Posts
    Sat, Jun 21 2014 3:11 PM

Artemusbuddy:
    That was until I saw players with over 500. Apparently I have to step up my game playing.

1319 tonight......

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Sat, Jun 21 2014 9:51 PM

Dang,  I was at 130 something,  just came on to get the day played for tomorrow since the time of day has hit.  But turns out I missed todays/yesterdays round.

Was tough being mine and my wifes anniversary.  Thought I got my round in early but forgot my practice round crashed and I didn't finish one before wifey said time to go.

Oh well,  only item left to reach is the L100 nike driver, and I already have the R1.

But keep getting a feeling that something else will come in that will give me "GAS".  ;-)

Back to day 1 again.

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Sat, Jun 21 2014 10:39 PM

hpurey:
    L100

Hope that's not where they pitch your new yellow Cally they are working on :)

• borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Sun, Jun 22 2014 10:56 AM

If you have an Iphone 4s or 5 , Ipad 2  or higher you can get WGT Mobile and play a random 3 in about 5 or so. I get my consecutive day bonus most days now by playing a random 3 on my phone during lunch at work. Playing that way helps fills the time that I used to spend smoking.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, Jun 23 2014 9:57 AM

Jimbog1964:

hpurey:
    L100

Hope that's not where they pitch your new yellow Cally they are working on :)

LOL  well it would give me something to play for again.  

RSS