Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Quitters

rated by 0 users
Sat, Oct 9 2010 11:55 AM (3 replies)
  • klr1979
    9 Posts
    Sun, Oct 3 2010 9:10 AM

I hope the points you get for finishing a round mean something.  Getting tired of playing the final hole alone.  A note to WGT: why don't you penalize these quitters for disconnecting on the final hole?  Some of the players (and I use that term loosely) do not deserve their ranking, and you know who you are.

• wsmd
    63 Posts
    Sun, Oct 3 2010 9:45 AM

... Agree entirely, but it doesn't matter how good or bad these weak insipid individuals are, they just go, thus freezing the game n wasting our time.. The theory the levelling up system may prevent them is not working.. .. What's needed is a 3 month ban, the obvious issue is to prove they did quit, plus the number of them would create havoc to WGT, meaning more maintenance time.. .. The only answer appears is to play with your mates.. .. ..

• klr1979
    9 Posts
    Sun, Oct 3 2010 9:59 AM

You could always take a screen shot and email it to WGT, but then they would have to enforce some penalty.  Fortunately, you can finish, even if someone disconnects.  I just hope these experience points we're getting mean something.  Thanks for you reply.

• GaryKoop
    149 Posts
    Sat, Oct 9 2010 11:55 AM

Huge pet hate of mine.....

Played 2 players today, they quit on last hole after taking three shots, they buggered off and i finished my game. The scorecard said they birdied that hole and won the game! is that right?

Quitters should be shot!

OK maybe that's a bit harsh, maybe a banner on top of their heads saying.."fake"

RSS