Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Loading, loading... loading never ends

rated by 0 users
Wed, Oct 6 2010 9:09 AM (7 replies)
  • Toothpaste
    37 Posts
    Tue, Oct 5 2010 11:16 AM

Since today I have trouble to play, I seem to be able to login (via Facebook) on my account, but the game never ends loading. That circle is spinning around, and in the middle it shows 100%. I've waited and waited, but nothing happends. I tried to relog and restart the browser but nothing seems to help.

Is there some kind of problem with the servers, or might it be me somehow? If its me, do anyone know what I can do to resolve this?

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Tue, Oct 5 2010 2:42 PM

It sounds like you need to clear your cache.

Check out this post on how to optimize you're computer. It'll save you a headache down the road.

hope this helps.

• Toothpaste
    37 Posts
    Tue, Oct 5 2010 3:05 PM

Thank you, clearing cache helped.

• hatch62
    57 Posts
    Tue, Oct 5 2010 3:08 PM

I posted the same problem.  I did the optimize and still have the same prob.  I've cleaned history and everthing i can think of including reinstalling flash player. Its got to be some kind of server issue.  I am loging in on IE and have no prob. but dont like using IE over Firefox

• mefitz
    372 Posts
    Tue, Oct 5 2010 3:31 PM

I had the same issue earlier today, so I cleared the browser (chrome iron) and it`s been fine since.

I didn`t clear the flash because I did that yesterday when I had other issues, slow loading and poor graphics, but I would have again if the browser clearing didn`t work. I don`t know what else it could be.

• hatch62
    57 Posts
    Tue, Oct 5 2010 3:36 PM

Thanks, it worked.  I have cleaned everything but the browser history.

• hatch62
    57 Posts
    Tue, Oct 5 2010 3:37 PM

Try cleaning your browser history, it fixed mine

• Toothpaste
    37 Posts
    Wed, Oct 6 2010 9:09 AM

Thank you all. It worked cleaning cache (and what ever else it cleaned up). I used Ctrl + Shift + Del function in Google Chrome.

RSS