Wed, Jul 9 2014 11:29 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Wed, Jul 9 2014 4:07 PM

alosso:
    @duffer: Spending, not earnings ;)

hehe, and the definition of "top" player expands :) - I dig

I totally misread that - never thought spending would for a second matter :)  - membership dues - cool

maybe just take the phrase 'top players' out of the description altogether really?

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Wed, Jul 9 2014 4:08 PM

alosso:

WGTdbloshoe:
    There are two ways of being entered into the WGT Nation program.  Reaching level 90 or spending a certain amount of money in the game.

What about the third way announced at the Nation page - reaching Legend tier?

Yes and reaching Legend.  I forgot about that one in this thread.

- WGTdbloshoe

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Wed, Jul 9 2014 10:15 PM

Thanks für clarifying, Shoe, and for the candidness of your statement concerning earnings - it's a first-timer!

duffer19:

alosso:

hehe, and the definition of "top" player expands :) - I dig

I totally misread that - never thought spending would for a second matter :)  - membership dues - cool

maybe just take the phrase 'top players' out of the description altogether really?

"Top at the cash register" ain't too wrong, is it?

Spending about 10,000 crs in the Pro Shop made me eligible then, and apparently it doesn't count buying credits but spending them. Some reported that they'd get there with "free credits" only.

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Wed, Jul 9 2014 10:34 PM

No it's buying not using the credits. Technically you can get there by doing the free credits offers but it is more difficult.  Especially if you are doing it a couple credits at a time.

WGTdbloshoe

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Wed, Jul 9 2014 11:29 PM

OIC - "gaining" might be the common point(?)

• PAGES
RSS