Forums

Help › Forums

Re: This is one of the best online games out there...

rated by 0 users
Thu, Oct 7 2010 12:38 AM (3 replies)
  • AudiRob
    1 Posts
    Tue, Oct 5 2010 3:14 PM

This true golf game is one of the best online games out there and don't be fooled this game isn't easy.  Tiger Woods PS3 should take some pointers from this game format.  You won't be able to master this game like that one because each shot is different and man you don't want me to tell you about the putting.... I became addicted to this game after I got the hang of it and thats just the basics.  the rest is practice and sometimes it shows that you need more of that. This game keeps you coming back and the good thing about this game is that mostly everyone has a computer verses a PS3...

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Wed, Oct 6 2010 8:30 PM

AudiRob:
    You won't be able to master this game like that one because each shot is different and man you don't want me to tell you about the putting....

That's absolutely right Rob. This game has a patented device called VEM. It's a unique gadget that is designed to change-up the randomness of this game. In a way it's good because you'll never play the same game twice. The down-fall is, it's hard to distinguish the wind affect on the ball.

This is what differentiates this game from just a plain video game to real virtual  golf.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Wed, Oct 6 2010 11:47 PM

You are correct, it is one of the best games out there. Unfortunately it used to be better.

• swdeva
    238 Posts
    Thu, Oct 7 2010 12:38 AM

I believe it is better, much better when I started playing, and more improvements coming, it just takes time.

RSS