Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Hello, from DreadBone

Tue, Jul 29 2014 3:37 AM (6 replies)
  • DreadBone
    4 Posts
    Sun, Jul 20 2014 8:03 PM

I am a new player here and am having a very fun time. Focusing on the missions before jumping in with some live players but will soon. Add me and maybe we can get together for a round.

DreadBone

• WGTyphoon
    597 Posts
    Mon, Jul 21 2014 10:52 AM

DreadBone:

I am a new player here and am having a very fun time. Focusing on the missions before jumping in with some live players but will soon. Add me and maybe we can get together for a round.

DreadBone

Welcome to the game. That is a good goal to have. If you have questions relating to the game please feel free to review the forums.

-WGTyphoon

• Beryman
    9,098 Posts
    Mon, Jul 21 2014 10:59 AM

welcome!....having a very fun time is the main mission and you seem to have that covered

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Mon, Jul 21 2014 11:04 AM

DreadBone:

DreadBone

Welcome bud.

Enjoy the game a lot & I hope you do not get addicted as the 90% of the players here. Well this addiction is a "positive" one :-)

Eric 

• jazzij4
    5 Posts
    Mon, Jul 21 2014 1:21 PM

hi im a newby ,enjoying the game while im still-learning alot.i joined in 2012 but never really played until the last week and i gota say im pretty hooked ,lots to learn tho .be happy to add some friends if anybodys up for it ,:)

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Mon, Jul 21 2014 3:31 PM

Greetings to both of you.

I doubt you'll have trouble making friends, jazzi.

• TopShelf2010
    10,899 Posts
    Tue, Jul 29 2014 3:37 AM

RSS