Help › Forums

Re: Multiple Accounts

rated by 0 users
Fri, Oct 8 2010 6:08 PM (7 replies)
  • Fyzix
    3 Posts
    Thu, Oct 7 2010 6:48 PM

Hello Golfers and the WGT team,

I started this game one week ago and i made multiple accounts.

Four to be preciously: 'ApeRotz', 'Mannaerts', 'Fyzix' and 'AlphaDox'.

Then I mailed the WGT team to delete them but this isn't happening.

I wanna play tournaments but they are not deleted ... What to do?

I already mailed with all the email adresses to members@worldgolftour.com.

Regards

• WGTSky
    223 Posts
    Fri, Oct 8 2010 9:24 AM

Hi Fyzix,

Sorry for the support delay, we have been experiencing unusually heavy loads.  I've gone ahead and looked into these accounts and removed the other 3 as per your request.  Very sorry for any inconvenience.

• Stryder1261
    931 Posts
    Fri, Oct 8 2010 2:19 PM

Right, which means if they didnt bring it to your attention, you would never have known about the multiple accounts which there are probably thousands who are robbing us legitimate players daily !!!  get your heads outa your @$$ and start doing something about it, instead of punishing the honest players on here !!!!

• Fyzix
    3 Posts
    Fri, Oct 8 2010 3:28 PM

Ok no problem, I understand that.

Maybe i don't was clear enough, but the Fyzix account has to be deleted too.

Sorry for my English, but i try the best i can so you can understand it.

Have a good game and thanks for the support.

This thread can get closed when Fyzix is deleted.

Regards

• kelrob
    92 Posts
    Fri, Oct 8 2010 5:31 PM

I thought having multiple accounts was grounds for having all accounts terminated???

• kelrob
    92 Posts
    Fri, Oct 8 2010 5:34 PM

This is cool then,,i'm gonna set up 2 or 3 others and start over and transfer my credits around,,i'll be dropping u a line soon wgt and let u know which one i wanna keep,,ok??

• Fyzix
    3 Posts
    Fri, Oct 8 2010 6:08 PM

I don't do it to cheat, I didn't know that till i read the FAQ.

The way you wanna do is 110% against the rules.

I don't have any credits to transfer, In case I lose money for gear i bought.

When all  accounts are deleted, i will start to play tournaments.

Thank you for the good support WGT.

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Sat, Oct 9 2010 1:43 PM

From the WGT Terms and Conditions:

"Each user participating at WORLD GOLF TOUR (WGT) may have only one player account. If you wish to create a new player account, please contact us at members@worldgolftour.com. If World Golf Tour determines that you have more than one account, all accounts created subsequent to the first account may be automatically terminated without notice. Continued violation of the Terms & Conditions, including the creation of more than one player account, may result in the termination of all of your player accounts."

All players are bound to these terms as agreed to when creating an account.  Please do familiarize yourself with them.

RSS