Forums

Help › Forums

Re: game lag and glitches

rated by 0 users
Mon, Oct 11 2010 9:06 PM (5 replies)
  • rgbuck
    9 Posts
    Sun, Oct 10 2010 6:37 PM

I can't be the only one that has very bad play experiences. Well, it just keeps getting worse. My buddies and I love to play the game but the lag and glitches and meter issues have become more and more prevalent every day that we play. Tonite I was disconnected from the game. We have experienced numerous freeze issues. This happens everytime we play. Many times we just quit and go do something else.

We all have good computers, good high speed connections, plenty of ram and processor...so we know it is not us...plus we live in different states. We clean our computers regularly as well.

Anyways, I do not know if this will reach anyone but in hopes it will. Again, we enjoy playing the game but it is becoming no fun when we do.

...playing right now and a meter glitch just cost me a stroke and now im at even was -1 this happens ALL the time...

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Sun, Oct 10 2010 8:33 PM

Get use to it buck.

• aceydeucey
    504 Posts
    Mon, Oct 11 2010 6:28 AM

Get use to it buck, WGT could careless and have no plans on fixing anything with this game. 

Compared to a lot of other online Internet games, this one is the most generic. I can definitely tell the WGT front office is a bunch of young, amateurish business people at best. WGT needs leadership across the board with getting this game back on track. 

It's sad to say, but all we can do is deal with the current state of the game.

[/quote

Or just  quit playing and go do something else?

I really hope that's not what WGT wants us to do.    

They sure act like it though!     

• trstephens
    8 Posts
    Mon, Oct 11 2010 8:46 AM

I agree. the past few weeks something has been going on.  Putts rolling over the hole constantly. Its irritating and BS.

• mohuyu
    891 Posts
    Mon, Oct 11 2010 1:06 PM

I am ok with the occasional slow load or meter freeze as I am aware the game is a piece of software. But the amount of significant glitches in the game is absolutely astonishing and take all the fun out of the game

Today I had the luck of finding a TM to play a match with. But whenever I look forward to a match the glitches begin. The match went to extra holes but they refused to load. I refreshed the page to try again. But was greeted by a message telling me that i lose by default as I have disconnected three times.

I apologise to that player that the match ended in such a disgraceful manner. Because it truly was a waste of time.

Pls sort out these issues. 

• Rickstanz
    6 Posts
    Mon, Oct 11 2010 9:06 PM

putts going over the hole has became very prevelent to me thses last 3-4days with 3-4missed putts because ot the ball going over the hole. also i hit a iron perfectly and yet the ball goes offline severley in the direction against the wind, so its not the wind taking the ball! does anyone know a better online golf game as i am getting sick of my scores being ruined!

RSS