Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Best "Hack" ever

rated by 0 users
Thu, Oct 14 2010 6:00 PM (8 replies)
  • stoogeman
    1 Posts
    Mon, Oct 11 2010 7:26 PM

First post for me and I hate it being a whinge, but check out the stats for this player.

http://www.wgt.com/user/profile.aspx?UserID=2081088

• GaryKoop
    149 Posts
    Wed, Oct 13 2010 8:52 AM

Hmmm, hit 31 on his first 9 hole

Hit 70 at BP on starter equipment!   He is certainly one to watch!!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Oct 13 2010 10:10 AM

This brings up a question. With the level system working what does creating a 2nd ID let you do? You have to play forever to get any decent clubs. Is it a winning Hack/Amateur tourneys thing?

I don't get it.

• Toothpaste
    37 Posts
    Wed, Oct 13 2010 10:16 AM

Maybe he is just milking the game for credits, and then sending it to his main account? I do not know how much you can win when you win a weekly tournament, but multis are common in onlinegames just course of that strategy.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Oct 13 2010 10:22 AM

You can't send credits to anyone nor can you gift stuff to another player unless they meet the level requirements. It's kinda looking like the level system might have hidden benefits where multiple IDs are concerned. Nice thought, anyway.

• mohuyu
    891 Posts
    Thu, Oct 14 2010 3:19 PM

Must be one of those wimpy legends who cant handle an extra 35 yards and fancies a fresh start. If he keeps goin at that pace he'll make legend again and wont be able to buy any clubs

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Thu, Oct 14 2010 4:39 PM

ToothPaste, it is well less than 75 cents to win a weekly WGT tournament here. Not much sense in having another account but I've been wrong before! JMO

• Stryder1261
    931 Posts
    Thu, Oct 14 2010 5:50 PM

JMO, if you know the game and were good lets say, you start over and bilk the lessers and newbies and keep trying never getting to the top (legend Master #1), but your ego says you can so you keep cheating the system, stealing from the honest players, recreating accounts trying to hit that ultimate #1.

there are alot of those types out there, and guess what YOU SUCK !!!!

• CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Thu, Oct 14 2010 6:00 PM

YankeeJim:

This brings up a question. With the level system working what does creating a 2nd ID let you do? You have to play forever to get any decent clubs. Is it a winning Hack/Amateur tourneys thing?

I don't get it.

It's easier to compete in RGs (or MPCs) as a level 30ish amateur/pro than it is as a legend, so it's not a bad move at all in that regard.

RSS