Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Hello from Alberta

rated by 0 users
Sun, Aug 24 2014 3:39 AM (8 replies)
  • Dargoncin
    5 Posts
    Thu, Aug 21 2014 2:13 PM

Hi everyone, the name is Dan. New to the game although I signed up in 2011 lol

From just outside Edmonton

Claim to fame, lol, Marshalled on the 17th hole at the 2006 PGA Championship at Medina and was on the 18th green when they presented Tiger with the trophy. Held hid clubs afterwards lol

Looking forward to some good golfing!

Oh... can anyone tell me how to upload a profile pic? I'm not sure I want to stay a cartoon lol

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Thu, Aug 21 2014 2:28 PM

Dargoncin:

Hi everyone, the name is Dan. New to the game although I signed up in 2011 lol

From just outside Edmonton

Claim to fame, lol, Marshalled on the 17th hole at the 2006 PGA Championship at Medina and was on the 18th green when they presented Tiger with the trophy. Held hid clubs afterwards lol

Looking forward to some good golfing!

Oh... can anyone tell me how to upload a profile pic? I'm not sure I want to stay a cartoon lol

Welcome to the game Dan! 

To change your profile picture, visit your profile page and click the "Appearance" button (here: http://screencast.com/t/eIxMgzqDcjC) and then click "Upload Your Own Photo".

Then click Browse to find a photo on your computer.  Please make sure that your photo is a valid image file type (.jpg .gif .png) and that it is under 4MB in size.

Click "Upload Photo" to see a preview.

Select the portion of the image you would like to use, and click SAVE to upload your new profile picture.

- WGTdbloshoe

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Thu, Aug 21 2014 3:54 PM

Oh my ! Banf Springs - The Fairmount - Golf - Oxygen - Oh! Hi Dan, Welcome

• Dargoncin
    5 Posts
    Thu, Aug 21 2014 6:04 PM

Thank you!

• Dargoncin
    5 Posts
    Thu, Aug 21 2014 6:06 PM

Don't forget the Elk.... lol They were on 5 different holes last time I teed up in Banff lol

• garypinhunter
    1,049 Posts
    Fri, Aug 22 2014 9:18 AM

welcome Dan, you will love it here.  Great golfing going on.  Get a chance you may want to take a look at Golf Tips Website A well rounded load of tips for WGT.

Gary

• Dargoncin
    5 Posts
    Fri, Aug 22 2014 10:09 AM

Thanks Gary, I'm enjoying it s far!

• WGTyphoon
    597 Posts
    Fri, Aug 22 2014 10:26 AM

I hope that you continue to enjoy the game. 

-WGTyphoon

• thesnakeyes
    892 Posts
    Sun, Aug 24 2014 3:39 AM

suggest you join a country club it will improve your game no end and we have a few cannucks in my club. check us out click my name

thesnakeyes

RSS