Forums

Help › Forums

Re: country clubs??

rated by 0 users
Sun, Aug 24 2014 10:36 AM (3 replies)
  • azazar
    3 Posts
    Fri, Aug 22 2014 10:09 AM

can you join a country club at amateur tier????....let me know....thanks my friends...

• WGTyphoon
    597 Posts
    Fri, Aug 22 2014 10:23 AM

Hello azazar.

You can join a Country Club at amateur tier yes. Players can join Country Clubs at hack tier as well. You can additionally create a Country Club if you wish. You only need 50 credits to complete the process. If you have anymore questions please feel free to ask them.

For more information on Country Clubs please feel free to visit the Country Club page.

http://www.wgt.com/clubs/

-WGTyphoon

• Painter13
    285 Posts
    Sun, Aug 24 2014 9:19 AM

azazar:

can you join a country club at amateur tier????....let me know....thanks my friends...

Hi I have sent you a friend invite, I have also posted to your wall to check out www.wgtpa.com

Bernie

• azazar
    3 Posts
    Sun, Aug 24 2014 10:36 AM

thanks .. answered your friend request and I did join the ...wgtpa...ill be in touch or don't be a stranger..i just joined the wgt sit about a week ago and I cant stop playing...need to get some better equipment and a lot of practice too...very addicting..if its cool I might hit you up with some ?'s I have about playing??,,,thanks again and hope to get to know u better...game on ..

RSS