Help › Forums

Re: Uploadable Avatars...

rated by 0 users
Fri, Aug 29 2014 4:25 AM (7 replies)
  • SlappyMcSlappy
    2 Posts
    Thu, Aug 28 2014 10:35 PM

Hello,

This is my first post so I apologize if I'm covering old ground. I would love to be able to upload my own avatar without having to advance so far in the game.

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Thu, Aug 28 2014 11:44 PM

You have chosen your own profile picture already, and there's no beginner's limitation in avatars.

You may choose between the free avatars or buy from the shop to your liking.

Some avatars that you see may be no longer available.

Edit: There's no option to upload avatars.

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Fri, Aug 29 2014 2:05 AM

alosso:

Hello 'alosso',

Is the above the reason why I can't get some avatars  - already in my own collection - to load and use prior to beginning a round ?

Wgt chaps care to clarify?

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Fri, Aug 29 2014 2:20 AM

No, you may use those you own - I'm sticking with last year's VUSO gift (checkered outfit).

This one will not be shown when I load him, nor in my profile, but he's there on the course, a faithful chap.

I've been asking here some months ago - no official answer yet.

• borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Fri, Aug 29 2014 2:25 AM

alosso:

You have chosen your own profile picture already, and there's no beginner's limitation in avatars.

You may choose between the free avatars or buy from the shop to your liking.

Edit: There's no option to upload avatars.

actually isn't that what the 500,000 credit custom avatar in the elite collection is? 

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Fri, Aug 29 2014 2:32 AM

LOL - please read the description! Does it say "upload"? If not, it's not included.

It's not even save to say that a cap may be chosen, let alone a (your) face etc!

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Fri, Aug 29 2014 3:56 AM

alosso:

No, you may use those you own - I'm sticking with last year's VUSO gift (checkered outfit).

This one will not be shown when I load him, nor in my profile, but he's there on the course, a faithful chap.

Spot on 'alosso'.

I'd never allowed a round to start as I'd assumed the avatar shown hadn't in fact loaded.

And............. it was the same avatar that you mentioned that I've been trying to use all this time.

Cheers!

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Fri, Aug 29 2014 4:25 AM

WigerToods2010:
    it was the same avatar that you mentioned

*grins*

I've not heard of any other combination.

Imagine my surprise when the avatar shown all at once was a VUSO 2014 model which I not even owned at the time ;)

It's the same until now. No fix in sight.

RSS