Forums

Help › Forums

Re: hi all

Fri, Oct 24 2014 10:45 AM (2 replies)
  • colin161292
    3 Posts
    Fri, Oct 24 2014 9:11 AM

when i started as a hack and went on to be an ameture my swing metre was just plain with no lines in it or anything which i was happy with.

but since i became a pro my swing metre has these lines in it i think its percentage lines which i dont like and i cant read my distance cos i find these lines distracting...does anyone know how/if i can change this back to my default swing metre?

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Fri, Oct 24 2014 10:39 AM

colin161292:

when i started as a hack and went on to be an ameture my swing metre was just plain with no lines in it or anything which i was happy with.

but since i became a pro my swing metre has these lines in it i think its percentage lines which i dont like and i cant read my distance cos i find these lines distracting...does anyone know how/if i can change this back to my default swing metre?

This is the putter or swing pal that you get from being in a Country Club.

- WGTdbloshoe

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Fri, Oct 24 2014 10:45 AM

WGTdbloshoe:

colin161292:

This is the putter or swing pal that you get from being in a Country Club.

- WGTdbloshoe

Click the pal buttons below the meter on the far left end to turn them off.

RSS