Sat, Nov 8 2014 6:33 AM (8 replies)
  • jetjon
    102 Posts
    Mon, Nov 3 2014 4:01 PM

How do I invite people for friends?

• k9114
    103 Posts
    Mon, Nov 3 2014 6:45 PM

by going to the players page and clicking on + ADD AS FRIEND button.

they'll either accept your request or deny it.

• jayheels
    148 Posts
    Fri, Nov 7 2014 6:22 AM

I have always gone through my friends list and removed some that have not been active for a very long time. I tried to do that again today and found that it doesn't work the way it did.I would click on the person and then click on remove friend but the remove friend option is no longer there...also I find that one or two that I had taken out before are still there . Any ideas anyone?

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Fri, Nov 7 2014 7:22 AM

Sometimes you have to remove them again.

• jayheels
    148 Posts
    Fri, Nov 7 2014 9:58 AM

DonCaron:

Sometimes you have to remove them again.

As I already stated there is no longer an option to remove them but thanks Don.

• Hewsey
    1,957 Posts
    Fri, Nov 7 2014 10:05 AM

I just tried at my end. It works the way it always has.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Fri, Nov 7 2014 10:46 AM

It works for me too. Is it possible that your blocked for some reason

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Nov 7 2014 4:15 PM

jayheels:

I have always gone through my friends list and removed some that have not been active for a very long time. I tried to do that again today and found that it doesn't work the way it did.I would click on the person and then click on remove friend but the remove friend option is no longer there...also I find that one or two that I had taken out before are still there . Any ideas anyone?

Sounds like you are using a Chrome based browser.   Chrome and Comodo will do things like that

• jayheels
    148 Posts
    Sat, Nov 8 2014 6:33 AM

mantis0014:

jayheels:

Sounds like you are using a Chrome based browser.   Chrome and Comodo will do things like that

Firefox

RSS