Forums

Help › Forums

Re: FREE XP BOOST PLUS POINTS...I THINK.?????

Wed, Nov 17 2010 2:48 AM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • salamii
    1,058 Posts
    Thu, Nov 11 2010 6:10 PM

How about a meter boost drink, lol.  you can have the perfect meter for 15 min to a day. Just pay for whatever you need

• BriRock
    148 Posts
    Fri, Nov 12 2010 6:37 AM

WGTSky:

The XP Boost drinks are meant to be consumed in real time rather than game time, meaning that if you buy a week long boost and then don't play WGT for a week you'll find it expired upon your return.

Thats what i thought...which i why it was so wierd seeing as its been over 2 weeks since i bought my one and only 2 hour bottle...

Rickypro:
    I noticed the other day that after I saved a round that when I came back to finish, a blue bottle was next to my name and I received a small bonus at the end of the round.  This has happened to me twice.  The bottle was not there when I began, only after I saved and then resumed later.

This is also what happened to me yesterday...as the first round of the day was the remainder of a run which i had previously saved from the day before....

...So far today there has been no bottle next to my name...we'll see what happens after i finish the round.

• Lisa03
    5,910 Posts
    Fri, Nov 12 2010 9:35 AM

Rickypro:

I noticed the other day that after I saved a round that when I came back to finish, a blue bottle was next to my name and I received a small bonus at the end of the round.  This has happened to me twice.  The bottle was not there when I began, only after I saved and then resumed later.

Genius

• TDHarvey
    433 Posts
    Tue, Nov 16 2010 6:55 AM

Well for all of you who were worried about getting free bonus points, it appears it has been fixed. Thank you for bringing this to the attention of the powers that be.

• Lisa03
    5,910 Posts
    Tue, Nov 16 2010 11:07 PM

You mean it wasn't like a free trial sample for hitting balls into water? Hmmmmm

• CharlesDeBird
    1 Posts
    Wed, Nov 17 2010 2:48 AM

Shutup, and get in the mulch, where you belong

• PAGES
RSS