Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Fringe Flaw

Tue, Nov 16 2010 11:01 AM (1 replies)
  • Heimir
    3 Posts
    Tue, Nov 16 2010 10:25 AM

Normal 0 21 false false false IS X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

Please fix this fault in the game that when you are on the fringe one can´t putt lightly the ball just stops. One never knows until one hits the ball. It is not normal that one has to chip the ball when on the fringe to be save for the the ball to move.

Fix this pls cause it is such ab bad flaw with the game and really unlike real golf.

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Tue, Nov 16 2010 11:01 AM

I just posted the info below in response to another thread in the Products Discussion forum.  Yes, this has been a problem for a long long time, and to my knowledge, its has never been addressed, much less fixed, by WGT.  Not sure why?

Putting, where the ball does not move at all, from fringe areas continues to be a problem around here as well.  Especially on a putts where you need to hit with a lot less power...the shot is wasted.  There have been many threads complaining about this issue...even comments by our best players, and it persists.  It just happened to me (AGAIN) the other day in a single play tournament that ruined it for me.  I'm by no means one of the best players around here but I've been around the block...been here 1 1/2 years.  I guess I'll go back to always chipping from those locations...at least for now.  The only thing that makes it fair is I'm assuming this happens to everyone...even if it is not realistic golf.

Joey      

RSS