Forums

Help › Forums

Re: New Hack

Tue, Nov 23 2010 5:29 AM (2 replies)
  • mjmackin
    2 Posts
    Mon, Nov 22 2010 6:08 PM

I am new to the game and  am quite a bit of a hack.  If I could putt, I wouldn't be too bad.  I get declined quite a bit when trying to invite anyone to a game.  Any particular trick to this?  I just want to play to get some experience.

• Yoda79
    697 Posts
    Tue, Nov 23 2010 12:56 AM

Hell and welcome to the game. The reason you get declined is because "some" hacks when playing against somebody in a higher tier will be losing and sometimes losing big. And when they find themselves losing they quit. So to try to avoid people that quit they just won't play with them. Not everybody does this just some. And to be honest I don't blame them. Now I don't care what tier your in. If you send me a invite I'll play. But if you quit then I won't play with ya again. You have one chance with me. So I'll send ya a friend invite and would be happy to play with ya and if you have some questions I would be more than happy to offer up some advice. Until then welcome to the game have fun and hit'em straight and long.

• borntobesting
    9,680 Posts
    Tue, Nov 23 2010 5:29 AM

mjmackin:

I am new to the game and  am quite a bit of a hack.  If I could putt, I wouldn't be too bad.  I get declined quite a bit when trying to invite anyone to a game.  Any particular trick to this?  I just want to play to get some experience.

If you see me on invite me i accept invitations to play from anyone and never quit. And i try when ever possible to help newer players because I was helped so much my a few or the masters that I played with early on.

RSS