Forums

Help › Forums

Re: COUNTRY CLUB EVENT #5

rated by 0 users
Tue, Feb 10 2015 2:36 PM (5 replies)
  • poppopjoe
    50 Posts
    Tue, Feb 10 2015 6:11 AM

trying to find out what my country club got for playing all those clashes ......... poppopjoe .... owner AUDUBON CC

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Tue, Feb 10 2015 12:59 PM

poppopjoe:

trying to find out what my country club got for playing all those clashes ......... poppopjoe .... owner AUDUBON CC

It would depend on where your club placed.  What was awarded was Heart tee/flags, Ball speed boosts, and passes.  You can check your transaction history to see what was added.

- WGTdbloshoe

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, Feb 10 2015 1:37 PM

WGTdbloshoe:
    What was awarded was Heart tee/flags, Ball speed boosts, and passes

OH DEAR LOL............

I refuse to play with a dog or gnome tee marker staring at me let alone hearts! Sigh

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Tue, Feb 10 2015 1:58 PM

WGTdbloshoe:
    What was awarded was Heart tee/flags, Ball speed boosts, and passes.

Are these prizes a real benefit? Not in my eyes!

More interesting: Why did you not mention the Golden Putter? It was awarded, wasn't it?

Are you possibly thinking like myself that it's not a real prize but more of a Golden Calf?

(the round dance having stopped now)

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Tue, Feb 10 2015 2:14 PM

The creepy thing about these "prizes" is that, WGT is taking these [prize] ideas from mostly low level players through e-mail and not thinking to share the ideas with people in the forums.

And yes, WGT should be encouraging e-mailers to peruse the WGT forums to give valuable feedback on new ideas such as CC Clash prizes.

Imagine owning a hamburger stand and selling hamburgers that no one liked, or wanted to buy. You'd be out of business real fast.

You know better WGTAdmin.

• oneeyedjohn
    9,572 Posts
    Tue, Feb 10 2015 2:36 PM

alanti:

WGTdbloshoe:
    What was awarded was Heart tee/flags, Ball speed boosts, and passes

OH DEAR LOL............

I refuse to play with a dog or gnome tee marker staring at me let alone hearts! Sigh

I refuse to believe that Shoe could hold a straight face when he was typing that reply.

I f he did, then he's better man than I

1i

RSS