Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Posts monitered?

Sat, Nov 27 2010 3:58 AM (3 replies)
  • DavyJones1980
    43 Posts
    Fri, Nov 26 2010 2:59 PM

Why are my posts and/or replys being monitered? Been a member for months and have posted previously without monitering.

Also while I'm here, haven't received CDPts in two days! Played at least 3-4 RR.CTTH both days, level points added but not CDPts. Submitted bug, but of course no response.

• borntobesting
    9,680 Posts
    Sat, Nov 27 2010 2:41 AM

DavyJones1980:

Why are my posts and/or replys being monitered? Been a member for months and have posted previously without monitering.

Also while I'm here, haven't received CDPts in two days! Played at least 3-4 RR.CTTH both days, level points added but not CDPts. Submitted bug, but of course no response.

Of course there was no reply. If I had a problem right now I wouldn't expect a reply until Monday or Tuesday. Sky and Icon may be on here during this time doing what they can. But I assume the office staff of WGT is out for the holidays Just like me and so many other Americans. Give them time.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Nov 27 2010 2:42 AM

First 5-10 posts are generally monitored to prevent spam and such. Many robotic scripts may have signed up year or long er and only now may start spamming.

Once you post here and we see you are alive and well, we took you off.

-wgticon

• EdwardRo
    191 Posts
    Sat, Nov 27 2010 3:58 AM

you only post what you want other players to know, there is no inter action between players and WGT staff, and if thats not true why is WGT still in beta ? and why do you guys never address the main issue of server lag ? since wensday night i have lost 9 balls to meter lag from tee box's and this issue only happens to me on weekends and holidays, 90% of the complaints is server lag but you still ignore the issue,    i love playing the game like 1,000's of other players, and if it cost you guys so much to run this game maybe u should think about designing your own course's ,

RSS