Forums

Help › Forums

Re: jchysgdsidf (wgt player) = Quitter Deluxe

rated by 0 users
Sat, Aug 11 2012 4:53 PM (3 replies)
  • pullinup
    108 Posts
    Fri, Dec 3 2010 3:19 PM

This "person" has ruined several of my games.

Would be really cool if we had the ability to BLOCK chronic disconnectors from the pool of available players.

*edited by icon*

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Fri, Dec 3 2010 4:06 PM

Besides the fact that calling out players in the forum will get you a time out....... why do you keep playing him/her?

Happy hitting

• pullinup
    108 Posts
    Sat, Dec 4 2010 7:34 AM

Well actually I probably wouldnt have said anything at all except this guy disconnects more than Canadians.

And if this jerk is in the draw of a game I joined, ...  why should I defer to him?

And as long as you're here maybe you can shed some light on why canadians are notorious for disconnecting on a bad shot.

Not all Canadians certainly, but a very high percentage.

If I had the ability to BLOCK the offenders from my games I would gladly do so.

I would be willing to pay for this feature as would many other players I have texted with.

If someone wishes to disconnect for whatever reason you would think they might have the decency to wait until the coming hole change and bow out gracefully and not ruin the game for the other players.

But that is not going to happen due to the PUNK factor inherent in the wgt player population.  

• herocon
    4 Posts
    Sat, Aug 11 2012 4:53 PM

This guy is the biggest poser of all time....he talks a good game then u destroy him and he quits lol......tells u how bad hes gona be u then u stomp his ass then bye bye disconnect ..........what a poser!!!!!THIS GUYS A JOKE worst legend ever!!!!

RSS