Forums

Help › Forums

Re: inviting non wgt members

Thu, Jun 9 2011 2:03 AM (6 replies)
  • butchjohn
    6 Posts
    Mon, Dec 6 2010 10:33 AM

don't know how to get to inviting friends who are interested in playing.

• BustaSpliff
    417 Posts
    Mon, Dec 6 2010 3:11 PM

well  mate   when ure on  main  page for starters  click on  blitz game,then  join, then when ure in  the game click on there name click on add as friend then when there online u  can invite them.  

• GoodyChamp
    595 Posts
    Mon, Dec 6 2010 3:37 PM

butchjohn:

don't know how to get to inviting friends who are interested in playing.

Hi Butch,

When you mean non members, you can invite them by the button invite now on your "my profile" page. You'll find it just under "friends". 

Enjoy, GC

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Mon, Dec 6 2010 5:47 PM

butchjohn,

The title of your post referred to non wgt members, so I assume you were inquiring as to how to invite them to wgt? 

I'm not sure that wgt has a built in app for this, so probably just best to refer them to the wgt main page (www.wgt.com) and ask them to let you know when they have a player name created, then you can ad them to your friends list and be able o see when they are online and ready to play.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Mon, Dec 6 2010 6:39 PM

VanHalenLover:
    I'm not sure that wgt has a built in app for this, so probably just best to refer them to the wgt main page (www.wgt.com)

There is. 

Go to your own Profile page, scroll down and below the row of WGT Friends icons there it is!

• jamiehout
    5 Posts
    Tue, Dec 7 2010 1:28 AM

thanks for that

bowtrol colon cleans

affiliate internet marketing

• christine511
    1 Posts
    Thu, Jun 9 2011 2:03 AM

Thanks for the heads up. I was having difficulty inviting my friends until I came across this post of yours.

Christine

how to get my ex back | breast actives

RSS