Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Hi

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jun 5 2015 9:20 PM (9 replies)
  • TUEYSHIO
    31 Posts
    Thu, May 7 2015 5:44 PM

Hello forum, was making use of the search box,  good info in there, seems all the good irons are @ level 59 & up, going to get wedges next at the proper level, then driver high 40 to 50s levels, sound good?    thanks and what a great looking game, beautiful courses, well done!

• steve1248
    849 Posts
    Thu, May 7 2015 6:15 PM

balls  make the quickest & most dynamic difference   then wedges  then drivers---STEVE

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Thu, May 7 2015 6:19 PM
  • IRISHPUNK
    4,019 Posts
    Thu, May 7 2015 6:51 PM

You're a great putter, sir.  Keep up the fine play and enjoy the game. 

• TUEYSHIO
    31 Posts
    Thu, May 7 2015 7:27 PM

Hey thank you, i played quite few practice rounds, i figure putting is the key, i hope to play more and unlock some of the great clubs -irons- putters & wedges, thank you guys for the information.

• TUEYSHIO
    31 Posts
    Thu, May 7 2015 7:52 PM

I just played Cabo Del Sol sweeps, very scenic, i see its 10 credits cheaper to play 18 holes in a ready go tournament .    I really want to check this course out.            

• TUEYSHIO
    31 Posts
    Thu, May 7 2015 9:01 PM

Cabo Del Sol is a fine course, got my first triple bogey and two doubles! overall i scrambled well, but couldnt reach some of the par 5s, putting i noticed is tricky with a faster green speed, tournament i believe and the greens slope was different too.  but very fun, looking forward to better gear!   / finished two over ,.&  happy with that.                                                                                                                                                                                  

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Fri, May 8 2015 1:48 PM

Keep up the good work, dont be frightened when you hit a wall when reach Master, game changes for the better.

Driver and get 3 wedges mate

Bubbs

• TUEYSHIO
    31 Posts
    Fri, May 8 2015 3:22 PM

Thanks Bubbs, just got a little better gear, when i hit the masters tier i hope ill be at level 50 by then, seen some very good gear in the pro shop to help with the game changes. got these upgrades to hold me till then.

• Artemusbuddy
    417 Posts
    Fri, Jun 5 2015 9:20 PM

If you haven't already. I would suggest the Max Spin Wedges 895 Credits each. I bought all 3. When they say spin they mean spin. Takes a bit to get used to them. Now that I have better control it took no time to reach Master. Hell, just last week I put full backspin on a green approach. Landed about 15 feet past the hole then spun back and rolled 30 past the hole in the other direction onto the fringe. Love 'em. Send me your first hole out with one if you get them.

RSS