Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Average Player

Thu, Dec 23 2010 12:30 PM (9 replies)
  • Rightin
    1,248 Posts
    Sat, Dec 18 2010 10:43 AM

Hello All,  I am an average player looking for a CC to play in, I have been involved in guilding on the ladder site and enjoy the game.  I have been in one CC.  In that, I was the only Legend, and though it was nice, the challenge was of a different type.   Looking for CC with a few or more Legends.

Average golfer, I do have good games and bad, my stats will attest my play.

Serious inquire's please, thank you.     Rightin

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Sat, Dec 18 2010 11:02 AM

LOL. You're faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar from average. Have you seen the number of new players constantly coming in? It's in the thousands every day. The average player would be someone with an average of about 125. But this forum is about you joining a Country Club, and if I had any more room I'd let you in.

Doodles

• Rightin
    1,248 Posts
    Sat, Dec 18 2010 12:59 PM

Thank you for the reply friend,, Rightin

• BarmyArmy147
    62 Posts
    Sat, Dec 18 2010 6:23 PM

The tin cup is a small but very active club and im sure the owner wesdogg75 would let you join there a few legends in there and almost all the players are master or above

• Rightin
    1,248 Posts
    Sat, Dec 18 2010 8:26 PM

BarmyArmy147:

The tin cup is a small but very active club and im sure the owner wesdogg75 would let you join there a few legends in there and almost all the players are master or above

Thank you, for your response, Rightin       Received Friends invite, Thx

• Rightin
    1,248 Posts
    Sun, Dec 19 2010 11:34 AM

Thank you all for your quick reponses to my post, they were greatly appeciated,   I hope to reply to all within the next few days, Thank you again. Rightin

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Mon, Dec 20 2010 12:03 PM

Like I said above, if I had any spaces I would let you in, well I have 52. We need good players for the Country Club League and you would be in the team. We already have 48 members and I need a vice captain for the league and I would offer it to you. Interested?

Doodles

• Rightin
    1,248 Posts
    Tue, Dec 21 2010 3:34 PM

SgtDoodles:

Like I said above, if I had any spaces I would let you in, well I have 52. We need good players for the Country Club League and you would be in the team. We already have 48 members and I need a vice captain for the league and I would offer it to you. Interested?

Doodles

Thx friend for your kind offer, if there were legends in your CC, I't would be my honor to join, hopefully we will find more legends who are looking as I am, to join a CC with some legends on there roster, as I had said, I left a CC with no Legends in it,, I am sorry to make such a move, but I can only think it was for the better, I just want equal competition and the time on the course with my same tier, we all learn from each other, and I am always willing to share what experience I have gained from my time playing on this site, Thank you again Doodles      Rightin   

joining today

• Corndog36
    219 Posts
    Wed, Dec 22 2010 5:47 AM

The United Nations C.C now have a few vacancies for new members.

U.N.C.C also has its very own site, for more details check us @ www.un-wgt.co.uk

Best of Luck

Cornodg

Club President 

Our Club Video

• Rightin
    1,248 Posts
    Thu, Dec 23 2010 12:30 PM

Thank you all for your response to my earlier post " Average Player " I was taken with all who replied to it so kindly.   I have not made a decision as of yet, to which CC I will join. My concern now is to be true to my choice.  I do not want to become a leaf blowing in the wind, so to speak.   As I have seen many jumping from one club to another, that is not for me.  I came up as many other, through the tiers of failure and success, still to this day I can play as a hack, and as many friend call me a true Legend, that eludes me in my own thinking,,,lol

I am an Average Player, I love the competition of life and this game, I have made many friends and shared the knowledge of this game with them alike. I have found in the words of another ( It is a game we hate to love but love to hate.)   I am hooked on it, as many others are also.    I retired 4 years ago, and was fortunate enough to return to this part of life, where I can be as a child again, and meet people from around the world with the same interests.

I love the competition of this game, but I have found that when playing in it, the true competition is between me and the course at hand, not the opponent I face for that game.    Hey! I am human, I do like to win, but I have found in winning one must except there losses, a true winner earns his glory from understanding his defeats, simple logic!      I have beaten the best and lost to the worst, it is a game we play, we call it Golf.  There are many great players on this site, from Hack to Legend.  I have, and am thankful to have met so many, and share in this game.

WGT! You have brought joy to many, there will always be the Nay sayers, as that is life.   

Thanks to all who have replied to" Average Player " it has been my pleasure to hear from a wonderful group of fellow golfers.    

Hit them straight and long, and may your ball always find the short grass. Rightin

PS: With age we sometimes become long winded,,,lol     Thx all   

RSS