Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Sending messages to CC members.

Sat, Aug 8 2015 7:23 PM (8 replies)
  • Artemusbuddy
    417 Posts
    Fri, Jun 5 2015 7:13 PM

Is there any way to send the same message to multiple WGT/CC members at one time like you would an email??

Am I not navigating correctly and missing something? If not, could that change in future?

Thanks.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sat, Jun 6 2015 9:54 AM

There is a mass e-mail system for country clubs but for me it has never worked. You hover your cursor over the Owners Tools tab on your club page and the first option should be E-Mail Members.

• Artemusbuddy
    417 Posts
    Sat, Jun 6 2015 1:48 PM

Thanks courteneyfish.

I also like to send requests to New WGT Members. I do this to welcome them and if they like the game I try to recruit for my CC as well.

Any way to multiple message WGT players at one time?

:-)

• Beryman
    9,098 Posts
    Sat, Jun 6 2015 5:17 PM

Artemusbuddy:
    copy and paste each person is the only way i know

• oneeyedjohn
    9,572 Posts
    Sat, Jun 6 2015 7:15 PM

Messaging multiple friends would be handy too, something like ' if I see u green again this week and we don't play a game, then I am removing u from my friends list !'

• silvrfox1
    824 Posts
    Tue, Jul 21 2015 4:07 PM

Your tough----How the ell u been???  I am almost to legend---from what I read I really dont want to cope with the change LOL   but I guess I will because I am hooked.

Let me know if you ever get some time for a game.

Marty  the Fox

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Sat, Jul 25 2015 2:12 PM

I don't think they've fixed this. Last year through research, I found that I could only multi-message my oldest 20 friends. Obviously not worth much. 

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Thu, Aug 6 2015 5:06 AM

Artemusbuddy:

I also like to send requests to New WGT Members. I do this to welcome them and if they like the game I try to recruit for my CC as well.

Multiple Messaging WGT users that arent on your friends list would be considered Spam so no, there would be and should be no way at all of doing this.

:)

• timbo241
    2 Posts
    Sat, Aug 8 2015 7:23 PM

Hi , the name  I use is Timbo241 been playing for a couple weeks, well maybe less; any way I have been trying to be a CC member, however I get no replys at all , I would be an easy target for  your recruiting staff. and if I don't qualify or what ever would you have someone tell me so at least I know. Thank you Timbo241.

RSS