Forums

Help › Forums

Re: PROBLEMS

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jun 13 2015 9:27 AM (2 replies)
  • RODY123
    376 Posts
    Fri, Jun 12 2015 3:43 PM

C!mon WGT  first of all I cat get anything on the carousell, and, now all my friends come on the screen but, when i want to invite them to a game, they dont appear when i click on friends, its beginning to do my head in now, im 76 years and I dont need all this hassle.

Regards John

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Jun 12 2015 6:05 PM

RODY123:

C!mon WGT  first of all I cat get anything on the carousell, and, now all my friends come on the screen but, when i want to invite them to a game, they dont appear when i click on friends, its beginning to do my head in now, im 76 years and I dont need all this hassle.

Regards John

hi

they should appear normally. i just tried it. could you post a picture of the issue you're having? perhaps I am checking in the wrong place?

-wgticon

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Sat, Jun 13 2015 9:27 AM

1) Those "free" credits may be time consuming and frustrating. Caroussel is going slow, and surveys require acceptance to the feeling to be scammed. With all the hustle, I find it better to pay cash at the age of 60. My lifetime's limited and too precious!

2) Players must be blue or green (see availability dot) before you can invite them.

RSS