Help › Forums

Greetings of west south of France

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jun 16 2015 4:25 AM (0 replies)
  • fab01fr
    1 Posts
    Tue, Jun 16 2015 4:25 AM

Hi all,

now playing a moment every days for a few days (level 37), I had been able to appreciate strongly this game.

to meet high level players and other ones on the fairways and I thank them again and by advance to be patient sometimes with my poor game's quality.

I really need to improve my equipment as soon as possible. I have already some ideas after reading the differents clubs'qualities and members'comments or members met on fairways, available for my actual level.

About me I'm 53 years old, I practiced real golf but only on practice, putting green and  beginners' little fairway.

I learned the golf rules, how to have a good swing reading books and seeing videos with Leadbetter (it's fun, no?) , Nicklaus and "the squale" when I began.
    Then I stopped but it's now a pleasure to make a full 18 holes even if it's not real.
    Maybe will it give to me the desire to start a real 18 holes, 20 years later ;-)

Where I live there were a lot of  golf courses around my home (by exemple there are 7 golf course less than 60 yards of my position (often near of Ocean) and much more around 160 yards
    http://www.guidedesgolfs.fr/golfs-aquitaine.php

I invite all the persons interested to share this "virtual real passion" to join my country club called "

fair play-improvement-pleasure-fun :-))

See you soon on the fairways, ladies and gentlemend

RSS