Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Hello Everyone

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jun 29 2015 12:12 PM (6 replies)
  • CRYSTALEMORRIS
    687 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2015 9:24 AM

My Friend Mentioned This Game To Me About 3 Years Ago And I Said No Thank You Because I Was Playing Another Virtual Golf Game...(You Know The One...TW 12)...Anyway I Was Watching The US Open Here In Washington...(Chambers Bay) This Past Weekend Online And An Advertisement Came Up About WGT So Came To The Site And Play. So I  Played A Few Rounds And Then Called My Friend To Apologize For NOT Coming To Play Sooner...LOL

Anyway I Just Wanted To Say Hey, Hopefully We Can Play A Round Or Two. :-)

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2015 11:34 AM

welcome! :)

most of all, have fun!

-wgticon

• MainzMan
    9,590 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2015 11:56 AM

Welcome to the greatest online golf game ever.  Or maybe best online game of any kind, the jury is still out on that one.

If I may make one suggestion, please don't capitalise the first letter of every word, it makes posts much less pleasant to read.

No offence meant, just an observation.

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2015 12:57 PM

Welcome!

There's no better game (and hardly a worse).

And, I find the script much more readable than all lower case or ALL UPPER CASE.

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Sat, Jun 27 2015 1:55 PM

Welcome to WGT CRYSTALEMORRIS! If you look around you'll see some angry people, some happy people, some crazy people, and all the mods. Just keep your head down and your cache clear and you shouldn't have any issues. 

Now, Let's have some fun! 

-CHAMPION

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sun, Jun 28 2015 12:07 PM

WGTChampion:

your cache clear and you shouldn't have any issues. 

-CHAMPION

PMSL......Like it Champ

Bubbs

• bazrichards
    1 Posts
    Mon, Jun 29 2015 12:12 PM

Been playing for three years a great game just made master not bad for a 71 year old

RSS