Forums

Help › Forums

Re: A New Country Club (Think Positive)

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jun 27 2015 1:43 PM (3 replies)
  • CRYSTALEMORRIS
    687 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2015 12:59 PM

Hello everyone I have created a new Country Club called THINK POSITIVE that is open and available to all WGT players. I started this club because of the help and support that I received when I started playing WGT Golf.

We have free Putter Pal and Shot Pal for all of our members and you will earn extra XP in every round that you play as a member here by using our Country Club Pass. New members are encouraged to friend with other members and our club has a culture of helping and nurturing as well as providing regular challenges in which all tiers can win prizes from zazzle.com. 

I Have Created A Country Club Called THINK POSITIVE We Have Several Monthly Tournaments.  A WGT Gear Tournament, A 25 Cr Think Positive Tournament (Top 4 Get Paid), A 50 Cr Ready-Go Tournament (Top 10 Get Paid), A 50 Cr 18H Bracket Tournament (Winner Takes All). Please Support Us On Facebook, Youtube And Twitch @ WGT THINK POSITIVE. Feel Free To Join Us. :-)

Feel free to join us. Thank you for your support.

• Beryman
    9,098 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2015 6:09 PM

good luck to your new club....sounds cool!

• CRYSTALEMORRIS
    687 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2015 7:20 PM

Thank You

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sat, Jun 27 2015 1:43 PM

Looking at your club it seems your underway but the list of invites you have out to other members seem to be virtually all attached to other clubs ?

Bubbs

RSS