• trsix
    43 Posts
    Sun, Dec 26 2010 6:08 PM

how to i block someone that leaves at last hole because he's doing bad

then my game hangs there and i can't finish the round

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sun, Dec 26 2010 11:53 PM

You hit f5 to reload the game and then resume it in single mode and finish it

-wgticon

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Mon, Dec 27 2010 10:15 AM

trsix,

wgy has no means in place to block another player. It has been suggested numerous times, and I do not think I have once seen any feedback from them on whether it would be considered or not.

Too bad, as it could prevent a lot of quitters threads and such..... Properly implemented, a user should have access to controls that block individual players from game menus, forums, and on their wall. Could you imagine how pleasant it would be around here if everyone were in control of who they see and do not see.....

• trsix
    43 Posts
    Wed, Dec 29 2010 12:10 PM

Avoid Robbie 254.

He started out bad then started hitting his putter from the rough and swinging his driver on the green. Also a long iron instead of a putter.

• jcw7766
    22 Posts
    Thu, Dec 15 2011 1:18 AM

Being able to block those who are not on your friend's list is way overdue. It's time WGT gives us the ability to do this. I'm tired of spending money on balls and clubs just to waste it and my time on quitters, losers, and assholes. If I could block those I run into without them having to be on my friend's list first it would make my WGT experience better. I know I'm not the only one who feels this way.

RSS